Do you know someone with great people skills and a terrific work ethic?
Someone who enjoys working outside and is a quick thinker?
We’re a small business with a big history of excellent customer service, and we’re growing!
AquaTech Pool Systems was started in 1995 by Bruce and Suzette Bartell. Today their son Aaron heads up the company. We enjoy having long term relationships with our customers and giving them that “small business” feel. Recently we have expanded our area and we’re looking for people to help us fill in those gaps. These are great opportunities for someone with a background in Pools, whether that’s cleaning, repairs or sales. We need someone who can learn our methods, but has some basic understanding of terminology.
Our Current Opportunities
- North East Territory – Sacramento, Chico, Grass Valley, Placerville, Elk Grove
- Central Eastern Territory – Stockton, Sonora, Merced, Modesto, Manteca
- Central Territory – Pleasanton, Walnut creek, Concord, Oakland, Tracy, Richmond, Patterson
- North West Territory – Santa Rosa, Napa, Healdsburg, Lakeport, Cloverdale, Fort Bragg, Sea Ranch, Novato, Mill Valley
- South West Territory- Monterey, Santa Cruz, Salinas, Gilroy, Hollister, Watsonville, Scotts Valley
- South East Territory- Fresno, Riverdale, Chowchilla, Fish camp, Clovis
Do you like working with your hands?
Learning new things and meeting people?
How about working for a small NEW AGE company that has BIG plans?
We are all that and more.
We are a 25 year old business that is expending all over Northern California! Not local to Oakley? No problem! We are hiring remote workers as well!
Our company is Pool Safety and Pool Energy Savings. We are the premier installer of Automatic and manual safety pool covers and fences. AquaTech Pool Systems is a 5 star rated company. We are looking for people who want to be a part of this exciting time in our history.
We have positions open for Apprentice Technician. This is a great position for someone who is mechanically minded. No experience necessary, training provided. Your job includes servicing pool covers and installing them, as well as installing mesh pool fences. You are the face of the company. We are always adding new products and services and have a lot of ideas!
We will start you out at $15 an hour. Pay increases with knowledge. Pay range is $15 to $25 an hour. Owning your own tools, electrical and mechanical knowledge is a plus!
Senior techs have an opportunity to make $30 to $60 an hour.
This position require someone who is organized, professional and flexible enough to work over 40 plus hours a week during the summer season.
To apply, contact Jennifer Yiu at 800-603-6026
Email Resumes & Questions to: Jennifer@AquaTechPoolSystems.com
We are looking for someone to help us expand our sales territory in the Bay Area. This position is full time, Commission based. Once trained, you will be working out of your home.
You will have the opportunity to make between $2,500 to $10,000 a month & possibly more!
We will include a company Smart Phone & ChromeBook (Laptop)
Our company is growing rapidly and looking for people who want to be a part of this exciting time in our history.
- Managing your scheduled appointments within your territory
- Explaining to customers our various products and helping them choose the right one for them
- Clearly write estimates and following up with customers
- Stay in constant contact with office via Cell phone & E-mail.
- Communicating effectively with customers and office personnel
- Highly self motivated, reliable, and enthusiastic.
- Must have clear driving record.
- Ability to perform multiple assignments at the same time and meet sales goals.
- Customer service oriented
- Experience in the pool/spa industry a plus
- Possess strong ability to prospect, negotiate and close sales
- Ability to maintain neat and presentable personality
- Possess self-confidence, positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with PC, Internet, Quickbooks online & Google is a plus
Please email: AARON@AQUATECHPOOLSYSTEMS.COM
We at AquaTech are committed to providing you with the best work opportunity possible. A lot is invested in your training and we want to make sure this is the best fit for you. We’ve taken the time to outline our hiring procedure and what we expect from potential and new employees. Please take a moment to read and acknowledge receipt of this information.
Step one: The Interview. Please bring a completed application or resume. We will discuss your background, the work schedule and pay. The application and training process will be explained in detail also. Owning your own tools, electrical and mechanical knowledge is a plus!
Step two: Ride-a-long. We would like you to spend some time with our employee, seeing exactly what they do in the field. This is your chance to evaluate us and see if this is a good job fit for you. This is on your own time, it is not paid. Non compensated.
Step three: Hired. Congratulations.
Step four: Training. During the next 30 days you will be trained by supervisors and coworkers. You will be trained on company procedures, safety and customer service. You may be asked to do small jobs on your own or assist someone else with a bigger job. You will be paid $ 15 per hour.
Step five: Introductory Period. From 30 days to 6 months your expertise with our products will continue. We will give you more tasks with increasing responsibility. We want to see how much you have retained and where you need more help. Pay increases with knowledge.
Step six: End of Introductory Period. Congratulations! Your supervisor will meet with you to discuss your work performance. If performance is satisfactory, your salary will be increased to reflect your knowledge. We hope that you never stop learning and continue to grow with us at AquaTech Pool Systems.