Investing in a pool is a wonderful thing. It adds value to your home as well as providing a fun and relaxing place. But, owning a pool comes with responsibility and safety needs to be your number one concern. We offer the best in pool safety and mesh pool fences in San Bruno and can ensure that your pool stays safe all year round.
Mesh Pool Fences in San Bruno, CA
There are a number of reasons that you should consider getting a mesh pool fence for your pool.
- Safety First: While pool fences are not child or pet-proof, they do increase the security around your pool. Having a mesh fence in place acts as a deterrent to keep children away from the water in case there is any time they are unsupervised. Fencing needs to be a minimum of 4 feet high in the state of California per state regulations so make sure your fence meets this requirement before installation.
- Reduce drowning: Accidental drowning is the second highest cause of death in young children. The right pool fence can help reduce that risk. The tension of mesh fences in particular prevents kids from climbing over and reduces the chance of drowning by as much as 83 percent according to recent testing.
- Easy to use: Mesh pool fences are popular because they are easily removed if needed. They are also flexible, durable, and can move home whenever you do. They are lightweight yet strong enough to keep your kids out of the pool. The lightweight aspect is the top reason people choose mesh fencing because it can be easily installed, removed, and transported.
- Affordable: The cost of installing a pool fence will depend on the type of fence, the size of the pool, and the material used. When it comes to installing a pool fence, mesh fencing is the most affordable option as compared to other pool fence materials.
- Customizable: Mesh fences come in a variety of sizes and are affordable as well as easy to install. There are a variety of colors, styles, and designs for you to choose from so you can match your mesh pool fence to the décor of your pool, yard, and house.
Getting a mesh pool fence installed is a smart decision and can protect your family as well as your investment. With a self-closing and self-latching gate, the pool can only be used when supervision is available, thereby enhancing safety. When it comes to mesh fences in San Bruno, we have the variety you want and the pricing you need, and quality installation you can count on. Call today!