Investing in a pool is a wonderful thing and adds value to your home as well as fun to your life. Owning a pool comes with responsibility as well as good times, and safety needs to be your number one concern. We offer the best in pool safety and mesh pool fences in San Mateo and can ensure that your pool stays safe all year round.
Mesh Pool Fences in San Mateo, CA
There are a number of reasons to consider getting a mesh pool fence for your pool.
- Pool safety is number one: While pool fences are not child or pet proof, they do increase the security factor around your pool. When you have a mesh fence in place, it acts as a deterrent to keep children away from the water in case there is a lapse in supervision. Fencing needs to be a minimum of 4 feet high in the San Mateo area per state regulations.
- Reduce drowning: Accidental drowning is the second highest cause for death in young children and pool fences can help to reduce that risk. The tension of mesh fences, in particular, prevents kids from climbing over and reduces the chance of drowning by as much as 83 percent.
- Affordable: The cost of installing a pool fence will depend on the type of fence, the size of the pool, and the material used. When it comes to installing a pool fence, mesh fencing is affordable. You can’t ever put a price on your family’s safety, but mesh fencing ensures that you get reliability and a lifetime of happiness and safety without upsetting your budget.
- Easy to use: Mesh pool fences are popular because they are easily removed if needed. They are easy to use, flexible, durable, and can move home when you do. As lightweight as they are, mesh fences are strong and able to keep your kids out of the pool. The lightweight aspect is the reason many people choose mesh fencing because it is installed easily and removed whenever you need.
- Customizable: Mesh fences come in a variety of sizes and are affordable as well as easy to install. There are a variety of colors, styles, and designs for you to choose from so you can match you mesh pool fence to the décor of your pool and yard.
Getting a mesh pool fence installed is a smart decision and can protect your family. With a self-closing and self-latching gate, the pool can only be used when supervision is available. When it comes to mesh fences in San Mateo, we have the variety you want and the pricing you need, so call us today.