The premier pool fence is made with the same mesh and basic design as the original pool fence, but it has a different pole design. The premier pole is virtually unbreakable. It requires smaller holes in the ground. The premier design is recommended when installing the pool fence into a wood or composite deck. The integrity of the wood or composite relies upon smaller holes being drilled in. For the safest fence you need the safest structural base.
The gate is the most important part of any fence system. We offer a top quality, patented self-closing, self-locking gate with all of our pool systems. We also offer a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
Which holes do you prefer in your ground?
Premier Pool Fence holes vs Original Pool Fence holes:
Every Guardian Pool Fence System comes with the option to install our patented climb-resistant, self-closing, self-latching, key-lockable mesh gate. We use the best materials and hardware on the market to bring you the highest quality pool gate in the industry.
Climb-Resistant: Guardian has engineered the only gate with NO CROSSBAR. Not having a crossbar significantly decreases the likelihood of a pet climbing over our gate because there is no place for them to gain leverage from. Instead of a crossbar, we designed our gate with trusses on each side to control gate tension. Our gate trusses are made from 6061 marine grade aluminum and can be powder coated in the same colors as our pool fence.
Self-Closing: Tru-Close hinges have long been the most reliable self-closing gate hinges on the market which is why we use them with every Guardian Gate. These hinges are tough, molded with a stainless steel torsion spring and coated with UV-Stabilized materials to provide you with hinges that wont bind, sag, or stain. They are also easy to adjust, requiring only a screwdriver, and come with a 100% Rust-Free For Life guarantee.
Self-Latching: MagnaLatch Safety Gate Latches were specifically designed for securing gates around swimming pools, yards, and child care centers. Combined with the self-closing Tru-Close hinges, the latches will magnetically latch itself shut. This latch is also key-lockable and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. MagnaLatch is the original and is still the world’s best selling magnetic latches on the market.
Our self-closing gate is so unique that it is protected by a US patent. United States Patent #5,664,769
- All latches are magnetic and lockable. They are all made by Magna Latch, the world’s safest pool latching system available.
- The latch, hook and eye fasteners and screws are made of stainless steel. The gates and poles are made of aluminum, stainless steel and PVC. Every part of the fence is made to resist rust while maintaining strength and integrity.
- The mesh is the safest and strongest mesh available worldwide.
- All fence poles have locking sleeves making them meet building code expectations in many municipalities. They are easy to remove with a tool, but are still safe.
- All poles are constructed with T6 marine grade aluminum and are internally reinforced from top to bottom with a tri-core design. Our poles are available in powder-coated colors of BLACK, GREEN, BROWN, GRAY and BEIGE or in a silver colored MILL FINISH
- Fence available 4 foot, 4 ½ foot or 5 foot heights. (4 foot high fence is the minimum height recommended by the U.S.C.P.S.C.)
- The gate trusses are made from 6061 marine grade aluminum. The available colors for the gate frame are BLACK, GREEN, BROWN, GRAY, BEIGE and MILL FINISH.
- The trusses and the “U” shaped gate design are just two of the 19 different claims on our gate that are protected by US Patent #5,664,769
- The gate is self closing, self latching, key lockable, climb resistant, RUST PROOF and REMOVABLE
Our experts are trained to install these high quality fences designed to keep your loved ones safe. Our guaranteed service can allow you to enjoy comfort, security, competitive pricing and confidence in a job well done. We serve the Northern California, San Francisco, Fairfield, Oakley and Sacramento areas